Social Security Disability
Health Care Workers
If you have suffered a work-related injury or illness, or if you were involved in a serious accident, you should know that the insurance company is not on your side. It is critical that you work with an experienced and knowledgeable legal team that can effectively present your case.
At the Harris Firm, LLC, we treat every client like our only client. As your legal team, we are here to advocate for you every step of the way. Our multi-lingual staff is always available to take your call, and you will be in direct communication with your attorney throughout the legal process. We have built our reputation on compassion, knowledge, and trust—and we are proud to provide highly personalized, attentive support from start to finish.
When it comes to finding the right attorney, you need someone you can trust. Someone who will dedicate their time and energy to building your case and fighting for your rights. Unlike many other law firms that accept workers’ compensation cases only to refer them out, we actually handle these cases in-house. We are proud to personally represent hardworking New Yorkers who have suffered devastating on-the-job injuries and fight for the fair benefits they are owed.
We understand that some injuries make it difficult to easily get around, but time is of the essence when it comes to filing a workers’ compensation or personal injury claim. In addition to being conveniently located in the city, our Queens personal injury and workers’ compensation attorneys can travel to meet you at your home or in the hospital, and we provide free consultations in person, by phone, and virtually.
Mr.Harris handled my case perfectly- Saidou K.
I changed my attorney to Mr.Harris and it was the best decision I've made- Genesis A.
Mr. Harris was very professional, and I’m very grateful what he has done for my case.- Lola L.
Very grateful! Definitely will recommend Mr. Harris to anyone who needs.- Sharanjeet S.
Mr. Harris is the very best in the business has been doing this for over 25 years- Israel Y.
Finding the right attorney can feel overwhelming, but it doesn’t have to be hard. At the Harris Firm, LLC, our approach is centered on two things: giving our clients the personalized care, support, and attention they deserve and doing everything in our power to recover maximum compensation on their behalf. Our goal is to ease your stress and help you secure fair monetary compensation for your medical expenses, lost wages, and pain and suffering.
To that end, we have an open-door policy at our firm. Appointments are welcome, but they are not necessary. Anyone who contacts us or walks into our office is entitled to a free consultation and case evaluation, and our staff is fully equipped to communicate with you in the language you are most comfortable with, including English, Spanish, Russian, Bengali, French, and others.
We have an in-depth understanding of the law and frequently hire industry experts, including accident reconstruction specialists and medical professionals, to help gather evidence and build cases for our clients. We fight to ensure the insurance companies are MADE to pay you for your damages, and we never back down for a challenge, even if that means taking your case to court.
Getting back on your feet after a serious accident or work-related injury can be difficult but with our personal injury lawyers, hope is possible. Reach out to us today to learn how our Queens attorneys can assist you with your workers’ compensation, personal injury, or Social Security disability (SSD) case.
How Can A Workers' Compensation Lawyer in Queens Help You?
Having an attorney by your side during this difficult time is important for ensuring that you are equipped with all of the guidance and support that you need. Your workers' compensation attorney will be there to help you through each step of the process and will be able to effectively represent and negotiate on your behalf so that you receive the maximum compensation that you rightfully deserve. At Harris Firm, LLC, although our attorneys have worked with numerous individuals facing a similar struggle to yours, we understand that no two cases are identical. Our workers' compensation attorneys take the time to thoroughly investigate your case and are thus able to create a strong legal strategy to help you receive a favorable settlement.
A workers' compensation lawyer can help you in the following ways:
- Your workers' compensation lawyer will handle the paperwork: There is an extensive amount of paperwork involved in workers' compensation claims. Your lawyer will be able to handle all of the hefty paperwork for you and will be responsible for communicating with your health care provider. This can save you both time and money, as your lawyer will ensure that everything gets completed correctly and promptly.
- Your workers' compensation lawyer will provide you with objective legal advice: Having objective legal advice during this time is extremely valuable, and will help you understand and protect your rights. Your lawyer will also offer you guidance that will help to secure your future. He or she will be able to answer any questions that you may have regarding the legal matters of your case.
- Your workers' compensation lawyer can offer you emotional support: Having a reputable lawyer next to you who really knows the ins and outs of the legal system can offer you great emotional support and reassurance. Your lawyer will be there to help guide you through each step of the way.
- Your workers' compensation lawyer will effectively negotiate on your behalf: Negotiating can be extremely tricky and challenging. Your lawyer will be able to negotiate on your behalf and fight for a favorable settlement.
- Your workers' compensation lawyer will represent you: Your lawyer will assess whether it's wise to take your case to court. In the circumstance that it is, your lawyer will be able to provide you with fierce representation. In essence, your lawyer is your best advocate.
- Your workers' compensation lawyer will maximize compensation: Your lawyer will have the skills and experience necessary to effectively negotiate on your behalf, and help you receive a favorable settlement. Your attorney will fight endlessly to ensure that you receive the maximum compensation that you truly deserve.
At Harris Law Firm, we have been representing injured workers for over 25 years. Our mission is clear: protect the rights of the injured and protect and defend the disabled.